September 1, 2009

Another Day of Painting

Every morning for me is a brand new day, it could be an easy day like some days every thing falls in to the right direction or it could be an impossible day. My painting days are explains a lot of these days lately.


Some one asked me where I get my inspirations for painting. For me things happen in my head it could be part of my thoughts from some favorite place that I have visited lately or some scenes or view on TV. I feel these ideas and visualizing them in my head but, it’s not easy as I can explain that on a piece of paper. For me when I paint, I’m about creating a picture that has a lot do with me and my emotions , it’s about how I saw it and how I transferring that thought on a canvas; now this takes me back to the first idea of you are having a good day or bad day. My days are always starts good because of my large urge to paint most days I can’t even wait till get myself to the studio then I find out that I m having shortage on some of my mediums and is already too late to go get some Therefore, this could be a sign of very bad painting day and I try to ignore the fact that my painting is not going to be as good as other days, but I want to paint. I feel like I’m distant to do this regardless of the out come. A good day of painting is my good breathing day and I enjoy everything. It makes me happy and I feel good about myself then I leave it up to you to figure what happens to me on bad day of painting.


I like to read about my favorite painters and like to know about how they feel when they paint but I never come across this that they had a bad painting day. They always said that they feel so excited so they could walk on clouds, so happy and no frustration what so ever. Is it true? Maybe I’m doing something wrong or as my wife said I should stop painting when is going bad. After all just like anything else you do in daily basis you got to do it no matter what happening around you. Just do it!