August 23, 2008

An Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm an oil painter and I have been painting for at least 10 years. I mostly paint landscapes either from pictures or I do sketches of my favorite scenery. Sometimes I paint from memories , places that I have never been in person but I do feel that I have. My motivation is every day go to my studio and get busy with my work and it wouldn't make any difference if my painting was good or it was a bad day of painting, my work it goes on no matter what happens. However, if it's a bad day in painting, for some reason I would have a hard time to move on. A day like this it would effect my other activities but life goes on. I completed my BFA studio art in 2005 from University of Idaho and now live in Medford, Oregon. I currently present my work of art in Living Gallery in Ashland, Oregon.